These ride-ready shorts are game to tackle steeps and switchbacks. Water beads right off thanks to a DWR treatment. The raised back panel means you can switch your stance without worrying about exposure. Hem openings accommodate pads and secure pockets mean your stuff stays put.
- Heathered stretch woven blend of polyester, nylon and spandex.
- DWR and wicking treated to shed water and goo.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
- Inner waistband adjustment.
- Raised back panel for coverage while in riding position.
- YKK faux metallic hand-pocket closures.
- Zipper pulls work with gloves.
- Extended, durable cordura crotch gusset is seamless for comfort.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|