A style made to accommodate enduro races and all-day rides. The Trigger shorts are weather-resistant and durable. The DWR finish ensures the fabric beads water when the rain comes, and a corded nylon back panel guards against tire spray.
- 4-way stretch polyester and spandex blend with Dupont Teflon Shield and DWR treatment.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
- Zip fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement.
- Contrast colour, reverse tape zippered hand pockets.
- Waistband adjustment system with silicone gripper print.
- Raised back panel for additional coverage while in riding position.
- Patch cargo storage pocket.
- Stretch lumbar panel is corded nylon.
- Zipper pulls work with gloves.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.