Race Face Trigger Shorts - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A style made to accommodate enduro races and all-day rides. The Trigger shorts are weather-resistant and durable. The DWR finish ensures the fabric beads water when the rain comes, and a corded nylon back panel guards against tire spray.
- 4-way stretch polyester and spandex blend with Dupont Teflon Shield and DWR treatment.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.
- Zip fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement.
- Contrast colour, reverse tape zippered hand pockets.
- Waistband adjustment system with silicone gripper print.
- Raised back panel for additional coverage while in riding position.
- Patch cargo storage pocket.
- Stretch lumbar panel is corded nylon.
- Zipper pulls work with gloves.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.