Comfortable knee pads that offer skookum protection for mountain biking. They're designed with input from tester and pro rider Wayne Goss to absorb impact while offering flexibility and freedom of movement. The low-profile protection perfectly marries hard and soft shell construction.
- Made of 600-denier 100% nylon, strategically placed for superior abrasion resistance along the front panel.
- Polyurethane gel treatment increases water repellency properties.
- The high-density pliable shell is constructed with 90% low-density polyethylene and 10% thermoplastic rubber.
- Premium 3mm neoprene is perforated to enhance venting and moisture control.
- Inner material is wicking terry for next-to-skin comfort.
- Sidewalls are padded with triple-density foam and backed with velvet for comfort with increased coverage and protection.
- Hidden knee stabilization pad centres the knee and minimizes slippage, to ensure optimal support throughout the knee’s full range of motion.
- Fit-specific strapping system features a finer weave for maximum strength when stressed.
- Woven grab-tabs are easy to adjust with gloves.