Pearl Izumi X-Alp Launch II Cycling Shoes - Men's
These all-mountain shoes set you up for extended days of ambitious shredding. When descending North Shore lines, the composite shank and firm midsole give immediate power transfer on astable platform. Extended approaches and steep pitches requires a shoe that's solid and locked in. Pearl Izumi equipped this capable shoe with a Boa reel and hook-and-loop straps. Scouting lines or bike-a-hiking? The aggressive tread and sticky carbon sole provide trail-runner levels of comfort and traction.
- Micro-adjustable Boa reel with strap closure system provides a precise, locked-in fit.
- Breathable and fast-drying mesh uppers.
- Reinforced toe box provides protection.
- EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole is cushy for walking, comfortable for long days, and stable for riding.
- Carbon lugged outsole provides outstanding traction.
- Composite shank aids power transfer.
- Accommodates 2-hole cleat types and flat-pedal setups.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.