Pearl Izumi X-Alp Launch II Cycling Shoes - Women's
These all-mountain shoes set you up for ambitious days. When descending north-shore-style lines, the composite shank and firm midsole give immediate power transfer on a stable platform. For extended approaches, Pearl Izumi equipped it with a Boa reel and hook-and-loop straps to keep your foot locked in. Scouting lines or bike-a-hiking? The aggressive tread and sticky carbon sole provide trail-runner levels of comfort and traction.
- Micro-adjustable Boa reel with strap closure system provides a precise, locked-in fit.
- Breathable and fast-drying mesh uppers.
- Reinforced toe box provides protection.
- EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole is cushy for walking, comfortable for long days, and stable for riding.
- Carbon lugged outsole provides outstanding traction.
- Composite shank aids power transfer.
- Accommodates 2-hole cleat types and flat-pedal setups.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.