Legendary carrying comfort, with a design and fit that's tuned for women. The Maya 16 is sized for shorter day hikes or fast-and-light peak bagging in mild weather. It features a BioSync suspension system with flexible tendons that connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack. As you move, the whole system stretches and retracts with your body so it feels like an extension of you.
- BioSync suspension offers a close fit that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Mesh on waist, shoulder straps and back panel wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- Hydration system-ready with easy external access and shoulder tube clip.
- 2 hipbelt pockets.
- Sunglasses stash on shoulder harness.
- 2 external side pockets and 1 external zippered top pocket.
- Main compartment has 2 mesh organizer pockets with a key clip.
- Expandable front pocket with bungee closure holds a helmet or jacket.
- Lash point for a bike light.
- Designed for up to 9kg of weight.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||64-102cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.