A smallish pack that rides nice and stable during aerobic pursuits. The design is made to suit women and works for active days of running, or hiking. It features a BioSync trail suspension system that has flexible tendons connecting the shoulder harness and waistbelt. They stretch and retract to move with your body. The internal compression system is adjustable on the fly, to keep the pack snug against your back during any activity.
- Back panel is lined with Aero Mesh to promote cooling.
- Hydration port and sleeve with tube management system.
- Full back zippered access to load and fill up to a 3L reservoir (not included).
- Front stretch-mesh pocket.
- Dual waistbelt pockets.
- Sunglasses holder on shoulder strap.
- Side mesh pockets.
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip.
- Webbing loop for bike light or reflector.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||64-102cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.