Light and airy on your back, this rugged pack suits weeklong summer hikes and multi-day snow camping treks. The trampoline suspension creates space between your back and the pack, so cool air can flow through. When it's loaded up with food, water and spare layers, the harness and suspension work together to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame. Includes an ultra-light day pack for exploring ridges you can see from your tent.
- Body fabric is nylon with 210-denier nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Lined with water-resistant polyester.
- Low-profile CrossFlo DTS trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- Sidekick 10L day pack has simple shoulder straps, drawstring top, zippered front pocket and daisy chains. Doubles as the main pack’s inner hydration sleeve.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment, with spin-drift collar under floating lid.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- Bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment.
- Adjustable webbing straps can be put on different lash points to carry your sleeping pad, or can carry the Sidekick pack as a waistbelt.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, and zippered lid pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 18kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-102cm (medium)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.