An easy-carrying, well-ventilated pack for minimalist overnight trips or gear-intensive days. The trampoline suspension creates space between your back and the pack, so cool air can flow through. When it's loaded up with food, water and spare layers, the harness and suspension work together to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame.
- Body fabric is nylon with 210-denier nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Lined with water-resistant polyester.
- Low-profile CrossFlo DTS trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment, with spin-drift collar under lid.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, and inner security pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Inner hydration sleeves with loops for the hose.
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 15.8kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-102cm (medium)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.