Beautiful sculpted design and low-profile ventilation keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. The trampoline suspension creates space between your back and the pack, so cool air can flow through. When it's loaded up with trail mix, water and spare layers, the harness and suspension work together to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame. Great for day hikes and checking out local trails.
- Body fabric is nylon with 210-denier nylon at the base for abrasion resistance.
- Lined with water-resistant polyester.
- Low-profile CrossFlo DTS trampoline style back panel adds ventilation without sacrificing load management or robbing volume to stash stuff inside.
- U-shape zippered access to main compartment.
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability.
- Lumbar foam for added comfort with a full pack.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets, and inner security pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Inner hydration sleeve with loops for the hose.
- Includes a rain cover with its own dedicated pocket.
- Designed for loads up to 15.8kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-102cm (medium)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.