Beautiful sculpted designs and minimal seams keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. The Jade 28 offers enough capacity for a well-prepared day trips or a super-spare nights out. CrossFlo suspension keeps you cool and dry with trampoline-style suspension that creates a space for airflow between your back and the pack. With and trekking pole attachment points that double as ice axe loops make this pack capable of anything from ridge running to ice climbing.
- Fabrics are nylon with a reinforced bottom for durability, polyester lining.
- CrossFlo DTS suspension creates space between your back and the pack for airflow without sacrificing load management, adding weight or reducing volume in the storage compartment.
- Tensioned steel wire X frame arcs over open mesh backpanel.
- Harness yoke transfers weight via a dynamic yoke panel that's activated as weight increases to balance flex and stiffness in the frame.
- Space between pack and back improves venting in hot weather and improves the performance of waterproof breathable garments in wet weather.
- Ventilated die cut EVA foam padding on shoulder straps and hipbelt adds breathability and decreases weight.
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort.
- Internal HDPE frame sheet with anti-barrelling stay stabilizes the load and gives the pack structure.
- Shoulder straps, backpanel and waistbelt are designed to fit women.
- Front stretch woven pocket with quick release buckle closure at top.
- Two side stretch mesh pockets for water bottles.
- Dual hip belt pockets.
- Dedicated external zippered rain cover pocket.
- Zippered top pocket.
- Attachment points fit trekking poles or ice axes.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||64-102 cm (Small)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.