Designed to keep you moving fast and light. This well-ventilated pack has the features of a day pack but in a compact package. It’s hydration-compatible so you don’t have to stop and pull out your water bottle on a quick hike, and the suspension system allows flow-through ventilation for a cool, comfortable back. Just enough space to stash your extra layers and snacks to fuel your trail cardio session.
- Made of 210-denier nylon with a polyester lining.
- Webbing keepers prevent dangling straps.
- FreeSpan suspension system adds ventilation without eating into the volume of the bag.
- Low-profile cushioning keeps the weight tucked close to your lower back for stability and comfort.
- Zippered access to main compartment.
- Die-cut foam with mesh on straps and lumbar pad for breathability.
- Front zippered pocket has soft lining for your sunglasses.
- Side stretch water bottle pockets, and inner security pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Inner hydration sleeve with hose management loops.
- Designed for loads up to 9kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-102cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.