Designed to keep you moving fast and light on sun-up to sundown adventures. This well-ventilated pack has enough cargo space to stash extra layers, lunch and binoculars to scope out peaks. It’s hydration-compatible so you don’t have to stop and pull out your water bottle, and the suspension system allows flow-through ventilation for a cool, comfortable back.
- Made of 210-denier nylon with a polyester lining.
- Webbing keepers prevent dangling straps.
- FreeSpan suspension system adds ventilation without eating into the volume of the bag.
- Low-profile cushioning keeps the weight tucked close to your lower back for stability and comfort.
- Zippered access to main compartment.
- Die-cut foam with mesh on straps, hip belt and lumbar pad for breathability.
- Front zippered pocket has soft lining for your sunglasses.
- Side stretch water bottle pockets, and inner security pocket with key clip.
- Loops to hold trekking poles and your sunglasses (on the shoulder strap).
- Inner hydration sleeve with hose management loops.
- Shoulder straps, back panel and waistbelt have a women-specific fit.
- Designed for loads up to 11kg.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||64-102cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.