Vasque St Elias GTX Boots - Women's
Lightweight, waterproof boots suited to swift hiking and covering serious ground. Mountain-goating over tricky, uneven terrain? The tuned midsole and flexible heel and forefoot provide a confidence-inspiring degree of sensitivity and trail feel. Grippy and supportive soles give you stability and traction on mud and rock.
- Uppers are oiled nubuck for excellent durability and waterproofing.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures your feet stay dry during muddy early spring hikes or sudden mid-summer downpours.
- EVA footbed is equal parts comfortable and supportive.
- Lightweight yet durable midsole has EVA pods for cushioning and a TPU shank.
- Grippy Vibram® outsoles with XSTrek rubber compound allows for a thinner sole without sacrificing grip or durability.
|Weight||1.15kg (8 Medium)|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.