Comfort on a massive scale: this is the thickest Therm-a-Rest® self-inflating mattress ever. Vertical sidewalls max out the sleeping surface to give you a huge, soft space to sink into at your campsite. It’s warm – like, really warm – and offers more stability than a standard air mattress that’s twice as thick. No pump is required to puff it up, which your campground neighbours will appreciate if you roll in after dark.
- Made of long-lasting 75-denier polyester.
- 10cm thickness smooths out rough campsite surfaces.
- Generous width and length gives you room to move around.
- Toasty R-value of 11.4 means lots of warmth.
- Compressible foam core expands when you unpack it.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|