Bring quantum levels of lightness to your thru-hiking pack. This packable blanket adds some security to high-elevation nights. It uses efficient synthetic insulation with short-staple fibers that maximize loft and compressibility. A reflective coating also radiats heat back to your body to amplifying warmth without adding excess weight or bulk. Use it on its own or add it to a sleep system to bridge the cold nights on a multi-day adventure.
- Shell is 20-denier waterproof-breathable polyester ripstop.
- Fill is eraLoft™ polyester hollow-core microfiber that traps heat and maintains warmth when wet.
- Lining is 20-denier ThermaCapture coated polyester that reflects body heat that would otherwise be lost.
- Comfort range is about 12 to 15°C.
- Fill weight is 240g
- Includes: perimeter snap loops for mating with other Therm-a-Rest Blankets, quilts, sheets and mattress snap kits.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||20-denier polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
|Packed size||13 x 37cm|