A roomy bag for any car camping adventure. Hydrophobic treated down absorbs significantly less moisture than untreated down, so over successive nights, it won't start to feel damp and heavy. If you tend to change position as you sleep, the straps will prevent your sleeping pad from migrating away over the course of a night. For snuggling up, it zips easily to another Dorado bag (without needing both a left and right version) and it lies flat over 2 sleepers without a zipper down the middle.
- Shell and lining are 20-denier polyester ripstop.
- 650 fill-power hydrophobic down is exceptionally warm and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining provides additional warmth without adding grams.
- 2 SynergyLink™ connectors hold your mattress in place under the bag.
- Cinchable top keep drafts out.
- YKK #8 zippers work with any other Dorado bag.
- Stuff sack included.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Packed size||21 x 41cm|
|Length||Large fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.