Kick it year-round with this technical backpacking boot. Spring through fall, the Mammut Rolling Concept function will be your friend on the trail, optimizing natural rolling behaviour and reducing fatigue.
- Uppers are suede and nappa leather.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort in the liners keep the water out while allowing breathability.
- Reinforced inner sides provide ankle support while allowing forward and backward flexibility.
- Memory foam around the instep, shinbone, and ankle, to reduce perspiration, pressure, and exposure to cold.
- Mammut® FeetMap locates cushioning, warming, cooling, slip and nonslip lining materials in all the right places.
- Instep, heel pull and cuff are independently laced and secured, to suit all feet shapes and activities.
- Board lasted with a polyurethane wedge.
- Outsoles are Vibram® MT-Traction II, with deep treads for traction and TPU elements integrated in the wedge for stability.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.