Kick it year-round with this technical backpacking boot. Spring through fall, the Mammut Rolling Concept function will be your friend on the trail, optimizing natural rolling behaviour and reducing fatigue.
- Uppers are suede and nappa leather.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort in the liners keep the water out while allowing breathability.
- Reinforced inner sides provide ankle support while allowing forward and backward flexibility.
- Memory foam around the instep, shinbone, and ankle, to reduce perspiration, pressure, and exposure to cold.
- Mammut® FeetMap locates cushioning, warming, cooling, slip and nonslip lining materials in all the right places.
- Instep, heel pull and cuff are independently laced and secured, to suit all feet shapes and activities.
- Board lasted with a polyurethane wedge.
- Outsoles are Vibram® MT-Traction II, with deep treads for traction and TPU elements integrated in the wedge for stability.
|Weight||1.2kg (8 Medium)|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.