A JetBoil MicroMo with full simmer control, sized for solo trekkers or minimalist duos. Get Jetboil’s trademark super-fast boiling with a subtle simmer control for sautéing wild mushrooms or keeping seconds warm. A redesigned control offers better cold-weather performance, tested to -6°C.
- Lightweight 0.8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup.
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Cover acts as a measuring cup and bowl.
- Lightweight insulating cozy.
- Push-button igniter.
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel canister.
- Fuel canister stabilizer and pot support included.
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 10.4 x 16.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.