Good bibs are comfortable in the first hour, great are comfortable 5 hours later. Tailored for performance, the Castelli Mondiale are great bibshorts. The soft fabric provides enough muscle support to keep a bit of juice in your legs. The Progetto chamois is unobtrusive yet supportive. And the seams and panels fit so well, that it might feel like you're wearing nothing at all.
- Cinquanta nylon, Lycra® fabric provides excellent rebound and support.
- Streamlined panel construction eliminates all but 2 seams.
- Side panels provide increased hip muscle support.
- Bonded bib straps lie flat.
- Progetto X2 Air chamois.
- Quick snap-lock fastener so you can open the bibs when nature calls.
- Laser-cut ventilation holes on back of bib aid breathability.
- Progetto X2 Air Donna chamois.
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips.
- No-sew bonded leg grippers.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.