Castelli Nanoflex 2 Bib Knickers - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Knickers built for riding comfort, whether the day is cold, dry, dark or damp. After spending a lot of time on the bike, out in the weather, and back in the lab, the Castelli® people have come up with a fabric that combines exceptional water-repellency and warmth with reliable breathability.
- Made with the Castelli® Nanoflex for outstanding warmth, breathability, and water-repellency. When you hit a wall of rain, the nanotechnology treatment forces water droplets to run off.
- Fabric is 86% nylon, with 14% spandex for streamlined, body-hugging stretch.
- Mesh bib straps are breathable, transport moisture, and keep the waist in position.
- Thoughtful construction minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible.
- Kiss3 pad provides long-ride comfort, with an anatomic shape; strategically placed, varying thicknesses; and a brushed microfibre cover to eliminate chafing. The bacteriostatic treatment reduces the likelihood of saddle sores.
- Giro3 leg grippers keep the legs in place without binding.
- Reflective graphics on legs.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.