Castelli Nanoflex 2 Bibknicker - Men's
Knickers built for riding comfort, whether the day is cold, dry, dark or damp. After spending a lot of time on the bike, out in the weather, and back in the lab, the Castelli® people have come up with a fabric that combines exceptional water-repellency and warmth with reliable breathability.
- Made with the Castelli® Nanoflex for outstanding warmth, breathability, and water-repellency. When you hit a wall of rain, the nanotechnology treatment forces water droplets to run off.
- Fabric is 86% nylon, with 14% spandex for streamlined, body-hugging stretch.
- Mesh bib straps are breathable, transport moisture, and keep the waist in position.
- Thoughtful construction minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible.
- Kiss3 pad provides long-ride comfort, with an anatomic shape; strategically placed, varying thicknesses; and a brushed microfibre cover to eliminate chafing. The bacteriostatic treatment reduces the likelihood of saddle sores.
- Giro3 leg grippers keep the legs in place without binding.
- Reflective graphics on legs.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.