Knickers built for riding comfort, whether the day is cold, dry, dark or damp. After spending a lot of time on the bike, out in the weather, and back in the lab, the Castelli® people have come up with a fabric that combines exceptional water-repellency and warmth with reliable breathability.
- Made with the Castelli® Nanoflex for outstanding warmth, breathability, and water-repellency. When you hit a wall of rain, the nanotechnology treatment forces water droplets to run off
- Fabric is 86% nylon, with 14% spandex for streamlined, body-hugging stretch
- Mesh bib straps are breathable, transport moisture, and keep the waist in position
- Thoughtful construction minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible
- Kiss3 pad provides long-ride comfort, with an anatomic shape; strategically placed, varying thicknesses; and a brushed microfibre cover to eliminate chafing. The bacteriostatic treatment reduces the likelihood of saddle sores
- Giro3 leg grippers keep the legs in place without binding
- Reflective graphics on legs