Mavic Aksium Jacket - Women's
When logging miles takes you from warm afternoons to frigid evening descents, this jacket is as packable as it is protective. Pared back construction brings everything you need: back pocket, reflective highlights and elastic bindings. When gaining elevation or riding through intermittent showers, the fabric keeps the snow or rain from soaking through.
- Made of Wind SL polyester fabric that's wind-resistant and water-resistant.
- High, mesh-lined collar.
- Rear zippered pocket to house essentials.
- Elastic edge binding at cuffs and hem.
- Reflective highlights.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.