From NXNE to Osheaga, this festival-ready tent can house 6 concert goers. Cool silk screen patters on the fly and body stand out from the rest of the road trip crowd. Lots of interior room and organization complete with pockets and a hanging shelf so you can stash portable speakers, extra TP, wetwipes and everyone's headlamp.
- Polyester ripstop fly and floor with a polyester and mesh body.
- Fully seam taped with VOC and PVC free tape.
- Lightweight aluminum poles.
- 2 doors both with mesh windows.
- Mesh panel on roof of tent body for venting and views.
- Awning over door to keep stuff out of the rain or sun.
- Interior organizer panel with multiple pockets.
- Interior hanging table/shelf accessory.
- Reflective webbing and guy lines.
- Footprint available separately.
- Includes 9 aluminum stapes and pole repair kit.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||1.98m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||18 x 41 x 66cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.