Your ticket to a solid night’s sleep. The Burton Nightcap was made in collaboration with experts at Big Agnes, and is great for backpacking missions or bring-it-all camp weekends. A 3-season, 2-person design with graphics that stand out in a sea of tents on the festival grounds. Lightweight, waterproof and comes with a vestibule to store muddy boots and extra gear.
- Fly and floor are polyester ripstop with a polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Inner walls are polyester and mesh for venting.
- Fully seam taped.
- Vestibule provides gear storage and a weather-proof area to put your boots on.
- Simple hubbed poles and lightweight plastic clips make it fast to set up.
- 4 interior mesh pockets.
- Reflective guylines and webbing illuminate by headlamp.
- Includes 9 aluminum stakes and pole repair kit.
- Footprint sold separately.
The number of average sized people that can comfortably sleep in the tent.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||14 x 56cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.