Use it to light up your campsite, get through a power outage, or attach it to your bike after dark. An onboard 1,300mAh battery can also be used to top up USB powered devices. Charges from any type A USB port, including a BioLite Stove.
- White or red light offers a wide beam or focused light.
- Solid and flashing modes.
- Large clip allows you to hang it or clip it to a pocket or strap.
- 1,300mAh battery operates as a power bank
- Ports: Micro USB female (in) and Type A USB female (out).
- Dimensions are 8.5 x 5 x 15cm.
- Includes a USB cord and 30mm diameter bike clamp.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||70 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 1300mAh (included)|