Light and airy with cooling mesh-backs, these road cycling gloves are padding through the palm to dampen vibration.
- Back is polyester, spandex mesh.
- Perforated Clarino synthetic leather (nylon and polyurethane) palm.
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Articulated thumb and palm for comfort.
- Easy-off central pull tab.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.