Compact but powerful, the Pinnacle 4-Season Stove has a fuel line to the canister so you can use a windscreen to shield the flame without overheating the fuel. You can also flip the canister over to get the most out of your fuel, or keep it off the ground for better cold weather performance. The micro control valve gives you consistent flame control, so you don't scorch the dinner.
- Nests inside nForm cooking systems.
- Micro control valve allows precise flame control in all conditions.
- Powerful 8,092BTU burner.
- Remote fuel line allows you to use a windscreen.
- Includes a stove storage pouch.
- 13.8cm diameter support arms.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||8.1 x 5.1 x 4.6cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.