Go fast and light without sacrificing a well-earned meal. This stove kit gives you everything
- Micro control valve allows for precise flame control.
- Powerful 10,200BTU burner.
- Includes a soloist windscreen with a folding baseplate.
- 1.1L hard anodized aluminum Soloist Halulite Pot and sipping top/lid.
- Bowl/mug with insulating sleeve.
- Telescoping foon.
- Stove bag and seam welded sink/bag.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||13.7 x 12.7 x 14cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.