This kit includes GSI’s Pinnacle Canister Stove, the Halulite Dualist Cookset and the Pinnacle Dualist Windscreen. Perfect for 2 people who want to eat well, but still go fast and light. The canister stove is compact, has a burner element with lots of gas ports for excellent heat dispersion, and a micro control valve for precise heat control. When you add the windscreen, you get greater efficiency for cooking, melting snow or boiling water.
- Micro control valve allows for precise flame control.
- Powerful 10,200BTU burner.
- Includes a canister stove.
- Dualist Windscreen with a folding baseplate.
- 1.4L Dualist Halulite Pot (Hard anodized aluminum).
- Polypropylene bowl and mug (414ml) with insulating sleeves and sipping lids.
- Strainer top/lid.
- 2 telescoping foons.
- Stove bag.
- Seam welded bag that doubles as a sink.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 16.3cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.