When counting ounces, this weight of this tent is comparable to a tarp shelter. Easy to set up, the extended arch shape creates steep sidewalls that offer lots of usable interior space. The 84-inch length lets tall people recline in comfort, or gives you room to store gear inside. Carbon fibre poles and a unique ultralight zipperless vestibule entry make the Reflex almost light enough to go unnoticeable in your pack or panniers.
- Fly, floor and mesh are made from light-as-a-feather low-denier fabrics.
- Polyurethane Durashield waterproof coating on floor and fly is twice as durable as standard coatings.
- Carbon poles are lighter and stronger than aluminum.
- Set up the fly alone with the optional footprint for an ultralight shelter.
- Zipperless vestibule uses Velcro strips and lightweight metal fasteners instead of a zipper to shave grams
- Interior mesh storage pocket and loops for an optional gear loft keep your small items organized.
- Note that this is not a freestanding tent. It requires pegging.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||10-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||15-denier nylon|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||7-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||Easton Carbon ION|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.91m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||43 x 13cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.65sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.