Create shade or shelter from the rain. It's great at a family campsite, and is light enough to carry into the alpine. It can shelter 1 to 4 people for sleeping, cooking and eating. When rigged, its unique 7-point inverted wing design stays taut and stable in high winds. Pitch it with the included poles or use paddles, trees, lines or trekking poles.
- 7-point inverted wing shape is stable in windy settings.
- Includes 2 lightweight 16mm diameter aluminum poles that fold down to 51cm.
- Reinforced guy out points let you support it with trekking poles, trees or paddles.
- Includes 7 MSR Groundhog stakes and 7 lengths of 2.3mm reflective guy-out line with aluminum tensioners.
- Provides 11 square meters (120 square feet) of coverage.
|Waterproof treatment||Polyurethane and silicone-coated|