Big enough to cover the whole picnic table at a campsite, yet light enough to carry into the alpine. It can shelter 6 to 12 people for sleeping, cooking and eating. When rigged, its unique 7-point inverted wing design stays taut and stable in high winds. Pitch it with the included poles or use paddles, trees, lines or trekking poles.
- 7-point inverted wing shape is stable in windy settings.
- Includes 2 lightweight 22mm diameter aluminum poles that compact to 64cm.
- Reinforced guy out points let you support it with trekking poles, trees or paddles.
- Includes 7 MSR Cyclone stakes and 7 lengths of 2.3mm reflective guy-out line with aluminum tensioners.
- Provides 18.6 square meters (200 square feet) of coverage.
|Waterproof treatment||Polyurethane and silicone-coated|
|Packed size||63.5 x15cm|