This pack is all about fit and performance. It's totally not about the colour pink or pretty embroidered flowers. For riding comfort, the shoulder straps and suspension system have a female-specific design. All contact edges are not bound, but wrapped with compressible foam and soft fabric to prevent chafing. And the sternum straps have a great range of adjustments that adapt to a variety of body shapes.
- Ride-specific hipbelt is angled to disperse force and eliminate pressure points.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep small items accessible yet secure.
- Back panel has ventilation channels to keep you cool.
- External stuff pocket quickly swallows a shell jacket or helmet.
- Pump sleeve and tool pockets.
- Reflective loop for a light.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Magnetic hose retention system lets you grab a gulp and get your hand back on the levers fast.
- 3.0L Big Zip LP hydration reservoir (included) has a wide opening for cleaning, filling or adding ice.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.