Mavic Crossmax XL Pro Cycling Shoes - Men's
An enduro racing shoe, developed with Mavic pro riders Jerome Clementz and Fabien Barel. Mid cut for ankle protection, with a lace cover and ratchet for a secure fit. Beefy and ready to roll with excellent grip and control.
- Uppers are synthetic with 3D breathable mesh to keep your feet cooler and drier.
- Mid ankle protection with perforated neoprene.
- Toe and heel protection bumpers.
- Lace cover to keep your laces dry and happy.
- Ergo ratchets allow precise adjustments and locked down fit.
- Ergo fit OrthoLite insoles provide excellent cushioning and comfort.
- Energy Grip Trail outsoles have excellent grip and energy transfer.
- Reflective highlights.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Closure||Lace-up + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.