The cooking power and menu-expanding potential of a 2-burner stove, in a lighter, more compact package than most. If you’ve got a short walk from your car to your campsite – or are tight on storage space at home – you’ll appreciate this streamlined option.
- Made of aluminum and steel.
- Uses propane cylinders (sold separately). Does not fit LPG canisters.
- Grids and drip trays are easily removed for cleaning.
- Open dimensions are 47.5cm long, 32cm wide and 29.5cm high.
- Can be used with the Primus® Campfire Griddle Plate (not included).
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 7000BTU|
|Dimensions||47.5 x 29.5 x 7.8cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|