Tone down the roar of this powerful stove and bring it to a peaceful growl. This version includes a silencer insert that works when burning white gas or LPG canisters. The stove itself is everything you want in a globe-trotting companion, it handles extreme temperatures, is good at altitude, and consumes almost anything without complaint. It’s small, light and fuel-efficient, and designed to work with pots that have integrated heat exchangers (Primus Eta series) to save the weight of fuel. An excellent unit for soloists or small, efficient teams.
- Includes pump and 3 threaded head valves to burn white gas, kerosene, diesel, aviation fuel, or LPG or propane canisters.
- Silencer cup fits standard burner assembly for LPG canisters and white gas, it cannot be used when burning diesel, kerosene/paraffin or aviation fuel.
- ErgoPump flip-over function runs air through fuel line during shutdown, to reduce carbon build-up when burning unrefined liquid fuels.
- Secondary needle valve provides excellent simmering and heat control.
- Windscreen and pot supports are lightweight titanium with uncompromised durability.
- Heat outputs and boil times may vary depending on fuel used, altitude and climate.
- Includes OmniLite TI Stove, Silencer, ErgoPump, multi-tool with cleaning needle, foldable windscreen, heat reflector, 0.35L fuel bottle, and durable storage bag.
|Burner components||Brass, stainless steel and aluminum|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||11.4 x 11.4 x 9cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.