The secret of lightweight packing: carry items that have more than one use. This modern A-frame tent uses your trekking poles for support. It's as roomy as a classic model, but takes advantage of today’s featherlight fabrics to produce a stable shelter without the weight penalty of a full metal frame.
- Single wall design with vents along the base and under the eaves to circulate air and reduce condensation.
- Poles can be rigged inside or outside the tent.
- Two storage pockets at head of tent keep a headlamp or bear spray instantly accessible.
- All seams are sealed with waterproof tape that is free of solvents, PVCs, and VOCs.
- Set-up requires 2 trekking poles (not included).
- 12 superlight aluminum J stakes included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||25 x 15cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.