Keep campers happy, no matter the weather. If the sun’s blazing above, pitch just the screen house to create a shady, bug-free zone to play cards. If clouds roll in, add the fly to create a dry oasis for eating lunch. Or just use the fly solo if you want to keeps things covered but simple.
- Fly is polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Body is nylon mesh and polyester fabric for ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof polyurethane tape to keep you dry.
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles attach to tent frame with plastic clips.
- 2 large zippered doors.
- Fly has overhanging eaves to direct rain away from the tent body.
- Storm flap keeps wind from blowing underneath.
- Comes with 18 aluminum hook stakes.
- Reflective guy lines included.
- Briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and inner organization pockets.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.24m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.