The Fly Creek UL1 just got a bit more livable. Steep walls and a vertical door maximize space inside to create more living room and comfort for hanging out inside. The single hub frame design and DAC Twist Clip pole attachments reduces both set-up time and weight. Mesh in the body minimizes mass while maximizing ventilation. The Fly Creek ultralight backpacking series from Big Agnes uses some of the lightest materials available and has a minimalist design to honour those want a light backpacking rig. This mtnGLO version has a string of integrated LED lights inside.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Mesh pockets and gear loft loops included.
- Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips.
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners.
- Optional footprint available.
- mtnGLO™ LED strip integrated into the tent ceiling runs for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- 11 super-light aluminium stakes included.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.5sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.