A simple design and deluxe features, add up to a great family tent. The Yellow Jacket 4 has room for 4, its simple X-style frame is fast to put together and the integrated lighting system adds homey comfort when everyone is getting ready for sleep.
- Single large door has an awning to create a sheltered front porch space.
- Ripstop polyester and mesh canopy provides a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- mtnGLO™ LED strip integrated into the tent ceiling runs for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- Symmetric pole structure is simple and fast to set up.
- Colour coded webbing and buckles.
- 4 mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines.
- Includes 11 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.75m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.