Sized for women, this inflatable SUP has lots of deck space making it great for SUP yoga or fitness paddling. A high-volume nose and tail create stability from end to end, so it feels comfortable for beginners and lets you hold the balance poses with equanimity. And if you choose an inflatable SUP, you don't need to pay storage fees, or attach a big rack to your car.
- Soft, lightly textured foam pad is comfortable on bare feet, and for sitting or kneeling when you take your yoga practice out on the water.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- Reliable C7 Leafield valve.
- 3 slots for fins let you customize tracking and turning options to suit conditions.
- Includes 5 removable, interchangeable nylon fins that flex to absorb impact without breaking. 2, 2-inch fins. 2, 5-inch fins. Single 9-inch fin.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- 6 stainless steel D rings for lashing gear or attaching a leash.
- Volume and thickness offer supreme stability
- Includes a backpack for carrying and storage, a pump with pressure gauge, valve adapter and repair kit.
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Packed size||85 x 47 x 10cm|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.