What’s the first thing you do when you get home at night? Flick on the lights. You can do the same in this 4-person tent with its built-in strip of LED lighting. The Rocky Peak uses solid construction that stands up to wind and rain, it has 2 big doors and a vestibule to make room for everyone's stuff. With a slightly smaller footprint than similar Big Agnes tents, it saves a bit of space when you’re sharing a campsite with friends.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Fabric and mesh provides a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles for confusion-free setup.
- Storm flaps on vestibule door and weatherproof back door prevent drips from getting in.
- Plastic clips attach poles to tent body for fast, easy set-up.
- mtnGLO™ LED strips integrated into the tent ceiling run for about 24 hours on 3 AAA batteries.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners add visibility in the dark.
- 4 inner mesh pockets to keep headlamps handy.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Trapezoid Loft, Entertainment Centre Loft and Power Case Loft (available separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.27m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.2sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.