This creek and river runner is made for extreme racers chasing short boat glory on the Green, Oetz or Ottawa. The 9R is quick, precise and forgiving. Pyranha’s new Wave Deflector prevents speed-killing submarining and generates dynamic lift. A flat bow profile channels water under the boat to help you get up to hull speed fast. The asymmetric Swede form, narrow beam and continuous rocker help you stay there.
- HDPE (high density polyethylene) variable plastic hull blends impact resistance with high stiffness for performance and safety.
- Rounded edge bow provides forgiveness to keep you on your line.
- Centre-to-stern slight edge for control.
- Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast resurfacing.
- Stern edge for clean releases.
- Low profile front cockpit and recessed rear cockpit prevent water loading.
- New C4S outfitting includes a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is now easier for faster boat trimming.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Adjustable hip pads let you add and remove foam shims for a perfect fit and connection.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid boat connection for comfort and control.
- Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by.
- Standard fits 60-95kg. Large fits 75–125kg.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|