Pryanha opens up their crowd-pleasing tour/whitewater hybrid for paddlers who prefer the sit-on-top experience. The result is a stable, nimble craft that invites beginners to paddle with confidence while letting experts strut their stuff on rivers or surf. A super-dry rear hatch lets you bring enough gear for an overnight trip.
- Super stable and forgiving hull.
- Flat bottom planes for surfing, spinning and turning.
- Progressive rocker allows easy spinning.
- Sharp bow cleaves the water for speed and has the volume needed to punch through big features.
- High-volume stern rides high over features and resurfaces quickly.
- Super-strong aluminum grab handles are attached with captive inserts for a drier ride.
- Thigh straps for effective power transfer and maximum control.
- Moulded side carry handle.
- Scupper holes for fast drainage.
- Cup holders keep your jet fuel accessible.
- Large rear hatch with ultra-dry hatch cover.
- Skeg included for tighter tracking on flatwater sections and lakes.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 5in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|120 x 53cm (47.2 x 20.8in.)|
|Paddler weight range||30-145kg (66-320lb.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|