Always wanted to get out on the water? The Flex is designed to be a confidence-inspiring first boat for beginners and family paddlers. With the most stable hull Venture makes, the Flex provides a reassuring ride whether the water is calm or a bit lively. The compact length makes for easy lifting and storage.
- Foil skeg that can be lowered for straight line tracking, raised for easier turning.
- V-shaped front deck, sheds splashing water.
- Large cockpit is easy to get in and out off.
- Cushy padded seat with a tall, supportive backrest that has a ratchet adjustment to fine tune the fit.
- Adjustable seat trim to match the boat's performance to paddler.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid connection to the boat for comfort and control.
- Hatch is watertight and made of UV-stable rubber for a great seal.
- Foam bulkheads are light and offer added buoyancy.
- Elastic lines across deck to stow gear or paddles.
- Lines around the deck for let you tie on gear and allow others to hold your kayak.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.3m (10ft. 8in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 43cm (32 x 17in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|