You love the unconfined open cockpit of a sit-on-top, but want more performance and potential than a recreational SOT can provide. Welcome aboard your new cruiser. With lines inspired by the original Islay series, this craft blends reassuring stability with excellent speed and tracking. The stern storage well and hatched bow compartment hold enough for the longest day trip. And when the call of longer coastal voyages proves irresistible, you can take it on light overnighters.
- Wide hull for stability.
- Long water line for speed and tracking.
- Roomy open cockpit has cup holders for easy hydration and caffeination.
- Padded seat with a seat-pan length designed to reduce pressure points and offer leg support.
- Adjustable seat trim to match the boat's performance to paddler.
- Adjustable thigh grips and adjustable ratchet backrest.
- Notches in front of the cockpit hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Drainage slots and scupper holes let water escape.
- Rear storage well with cargo-securing bungies.
- Supple rubber hatch cover is exceptionally watertight.
- Drop-down skeg lets you select easy turning or hard tracking, as conditions require.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.3m (14ft. 1in.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|