Designed to accommodate progressing skill levels, the Jura is at home on whatever body of water you choose. Stable and forgiving, its asymmetrical hull tracks straight but offers agility when needed. A skeg helps keep you in line and offer more stability and a redesigned, adjustable seat reduces pressure points and adapts to your performance level.
- Single layer roto-mouled plastic. Venture uses recycled and reclaimed plastics wherever possible.
- Medium volume.
- Performance hull for speed and maneuverability.
- 3 watertight hatches have lots of storage space for expedition gear.
- Foam bulkheads are dry, tough and light and offer added buoyancy.
- Skeg allows your kayak to track and reduces the need to correct your trajectory every couple strokes.
- Ergonomic seat with padded seat liner and adjustable backrest.
- Thigh grips.
- Deck elastics across the deck to stow gear and paddles.
- Pre-stretched deck lines around the perimeter of the deck to tie gear on.
- Paddle park notches in front of cockpit keep your paddle secure when you put it down.
- Fully adjustable plastic twist lock footrests.
- Ergonomic end toggle grab handles at bow and stern for easy transport.
- Front hatch holds 70L, Rear hatch holds 24L, Day Hatch holds 18L.
|Ideal for||Light kayak touring|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|76 x 47cm (30.1 x 18.7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|